Union Of Two According To His Will

  • Thread starter Thread starter aasthajessica
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aasthajessica

Guest
Dear All please pray for me and ###, we both love each other and still his parents are not in agreement of our union. We want God's to be fulfilled in our lives. Give us a heart that we may accept his will with whole heart. Our hearts are troubled, pray so that we may get peace in our hearts. Lord give us wisdom to understand His will and work according to it. Let not our hearts to troubled. Please pray for his parents also so that they may also know the will of God. Let only His name be glorified through this. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Father we abide in you and your Holy Spirit. Please grant us forgiveness Lord we do thank-you for love and hope we are blessed in togetherness and love. Amen.
 
Prayers Lord for this couple to see clearly what you would have them do. The right path be set before them and them to also make the right choices as well. Make the choices clear and easy to follow. Prepare their hearts and their families' hearts as well for whatever your will is to be done.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty god according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus I come to you with an urgent request for ###. I know we can not place an exact amount that we ask for but scripture reads “ you have not because you ask not and ask believing that what you ask for in Jesus name” you will be granted...
Replies
12
Views
145
Prayer Lord, I love my girlfriend with all my heart. You know my intentions, my desires, and the depth of what I feel. I desire to marry her and build a life with her. I acknowledge that I have wronged her, and that she has also wronged me. Where I have failed, I ask for Your forgiveness, and I...
Replies
8
Views
212
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out on every nightmare that I had overnight on March - 20 - 2026 to March - 2026, including the one I had last night about you snitching and gossiping on me by telling my business and prayers to wrong people, wrong...
Replies
8
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom