Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Habakkuk 1:4 Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

As sit here in this garden where, because it's open to the public, I often come to rest and refresh, it is clear to see how a city can render God's fury upon herself. It is disheartening to witness the common "gameday" idolatry taking place here. People come in droves, "not because of The Sovereign God," but rather to bow down, through their "UNHOLY RITUALS," to Baal, the pagan god of fertility (i.e. increase/victory); many even bringing their children to take part in the dance. Though I have vehemently denounced and repeatedly warned this city against such foolishness, they rebelliously persist. Instead of ceasing, for bribe, they have taken hold of a willing idol in this very same gardens. Howbeit, because of my obligation to sound the trumpet; it is on behalf of other cities, that I shout it from the housetop this morning.

Isaiah 66:17 [MSG] "All who enter the sacred groves [GARDENS] for initiation in those UNHOLY RITUALS that climaxed in that foul and obscene meal of pigs and mice will eat together and then die together." God's Decree. (eating of pork and mice is an analogy for "unholy ritual.")

It's one of the saddest things I've ever witnessed. Certainly not every single person here engages, but, as with all such scenarios in the Bible, it only takes a few; and with no one willing to stand against it; God's anger is kindled. Those who choose to dance with idolatry can't seem to face gameday without sacrificing to their detestable rituals. And, with there being over 160 games in a baseball season, that's almost everyday. It's gotten so bad, that whenever it even looks like the opposing baseball team might score, they converge on me like coked-up zombies, seeking to gain unauthorized access to the "anointing" which they trashed. Then as soon as the other team's "at bat" ends, again, like zombies, they disperse. Interestingly enough, though some may seek to steal, others seeminly seek to bind (lukewarm). Yet, like every other team in the league, they still win some and lose some: As is the nature of any competitive sport. Therefore, with warped logic, their deeds only serve to provoke God. THUS SAID THE LORD, Jeremiah 4:22: "MY PEOPLE ARE STUPID."

What an insult to God’s very Spirit - over a baseball game; when, given the recent school shooting in this state, they could be and should be utilizing their prayers and HOLY rituals for much more important things. I wonder how it might change things, if instead of wasting time, antagonistically circling me about and lying, calling me their idol, as an excuse to turn their backs on me, they would circle about their children's schools to gird them, or even their government buildings to implore God to infuse their leaders with the Holy Spirit. Not only is there no faith in God, in their continued foolishness; there is no confidence even in the baseball team they pay. SAD. I rejected their false accusation of idol long ago. An idol is exalted and their instructions, which are always contrary to God's Word, are heeded, none of which this city has extended toward me. But rather, in turning their backs and literally covering their ears, have refused to even listen; just as God predicted. God's instructions are simple "REPENT," "TURN AWAY FROM YOUR SIN," "Sit down, be still; and wait." Can they not see themselves? God sees.

Ezekiel 14:23 "When you meet them and see their behavior, you will agree that these things are not being done to Israel without cause, says the Sovereign Lord."

I speak to this, not only because they involve me, but to also warn other cities against such detestable practices. Even though they've seeminly found a willing idol, not being absolutely certain in that, they still seek to involve me, by exploiting their access to me, due my homelessness. Even so, their efforts to manipulate fail because I washed my hands of the nonsense long ago. When you're truly yielded to God, UNDERSTANDING that because the curtain has been ripped, you can rest assured that you have direct access to Him. Neither idol, nor idolatry, nor even ritual is necessary. I don't have to seek any man, nor circle about anyone, yet somehow God still manages to answer my prayers. AND THEY HAVE BORNE WITNESS. But, because they're operating in opposition to the Word and Will of God, they call my answered prayers witchcraft and call me wicked (just like the Pharisees did Jesus). So then, in their ritualistic deeds, which God vows to REPAY accordingly, they're not stealing from me, but rather from the Holy Spirit. Neither can they bind my prayer, for I do not pray to them; but, rather to the Sovereign God; therefore their efforts only serve to quench the Holy Spirit.

There is so much more going on here, that it's literally going to take more than this one entry in this "virtual book" to write it. Nevertheless, though their testing is not really about baseball, since baseball has been woven into this part of my assignment, wherein obviously, the devil’s influence of cheating and idolatry has sought to turn, an otherwise fun sport into something vile, I say to the cities that have baseball teams: Earnestly PRAY for your baseball team that they may be able to withstand, and triumph over the devices of the devil. In Jesus' name. Amen.

DOES GOD NOT KNOW?

In the midst of all their nonsense, they somehow manage to point the finger at this, soon to be, 60 yr old, Christian, homeless, grandmother whom was cast out of a homeless shelter WITHOUT CAUSE; for which they think reward is due. Shame on you Houston:

Isaiah 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

Or, is God lying about that.

Moreover, this is what God says to the city, who desires reward over the Rewarder...

Isaiah 58:9-10. Then when you call, the Lord will answer. ‘Yes, I am here,’ he will quickly reply. “Remove the heavy yoke of oppression. Stop pointing your finger and spreading vicious rumors! Feed the hungry, and help those in trouble. Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon.

God's rewards are never shrouded in oppression, robbery, nor wrongdoing, but are always legitimate.

Isaiah 65:16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of TRUTH; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of TRUTH; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.

Note to those who bribe for prayer: While God's disciple is to be properly cared for and protected, offering should neither be given nor accepted in exchange for favorable prayer or prophecy. True prophets speak only what God says to speak whether man deems it favorable or not. Anything to the contrary is of Balaam. But, to be certain, God will lead you into the temptation of your foul practices, allowing you to feast on your unholy rituals because that's what you believe in, rather than simply placing your trust in Him. Unlike man, God does not punish without cause. His cause is often man's idolatry.
"Vengeance , said the LORD, belongs to Me"
WORD OF GOD
Thanks be to God

.​

Do not participate with evil doers and stay away from satans temptations like yoga, palm reading and reading the future. Jesus forbids doing these things before Him. Fast and pray for those who are involve in unholy rituals where satan wants to enthrone himself in. O God, deliver us from the devils squemes. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 27–28,Matthew 21:1–22 In humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. - Philippians 2:3–4 Humility is difficult, and can be inconvenient. As I queued to enter the Church of the Nativity in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It's ironic that those who have sought to torment me, reason in their own minds, that my attitude is the cause for their lack of humanity and compassion toward me, when they don'teven know me, but are acting based, primarily, on some online lies. BUT GOD uses the ensign to forewarn the city...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body (James 3:2). Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue….” It parallels what the master (Jesus Christ) said in Mathew 12:37, “For by thy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom