Unemployed for a while despite my efforts

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I thank thee for this day. Blessings to everyone who reads this post. I am asking in Jesus name that you please bless my efforts. I am proactively engaged in finding solutions to problems, keeping up with financial obligations, assisting others where possible, reading the word, praying...
Replies
10
Views
292
Lord bless my endavors, bless my seed. I have started to do something on internet and it is showing for good results, something I waited for for almost a decade. Lord help me guide me bless me help me inspire me support me, bless this channel of mine on internet and my wish is for people to...
Replies
10
Views
243
Dear Prayer Request family, Can you please pray for the Lord to bless my efforts in Jesus name. I Have tried every honorable way to Get a job, some out of debt, avoid legal issues. I have never been in trouble a Day in my life, I NEVER broke laws. I just fell behind on rent due to giving up a...
Replies
8
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom