Uncontrolled Blood Sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel Mauricio

Humble Prayer Partner
Hello, my name is ###, and I'm a type II diabetic with uncontrolled blood sugar. With lows in the 30s and highs almost reaching the 300s, I just can't find a middle ground, even if I do 2 or 3X the dose of insulin. Sometimes it's shy high, other times, I crash out at the 30s. I honestly don't know what's going on, but I'm getting very depressed. I humbly ask of y'all to please keep me in your prayers. The diabetes is already starting to affect my organs and my nerve endings. TY for taking the time to read, pray, and respond. God bless you, ###. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've asked for prayer after food poisoning - diarrhea and vomiting - last week. I'm still recovering in a good pace, but I have ### that makes my blood sugar spike than fall low levels. I think because of bland diet these days during recovery I fell in this dizzy, tired spell. Today I tried to...
Replies
12
Views
166
Today morning my mother went to sugar test and got fasting ###mg/dl and post lunch ###mg/dl. Please pray for my mother to get normal sugar levels. Due to financial problems and family problems her sugar levels got high. My ### yrs old brother won't go to job and torcher my mother for money. My...
Replies
9
Views
306
Please pray that God would stabilized my uncontrolled blood pressure. I had to be taken to emergency via EMS a few days ago because my blood pressure was so high, that I could not walk due to light headiness. Cardiologist trying to get the right medication for my situation. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom