Unbearable pain from Shingles.

Thank you for everyone prayer. My ### is getting better. God please continue to heal him. Pray in Jesus' ne. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I contracted shingles on vacation and it's so bad I don't think I'm going to be able to make it back to work and I'm suffering very bad I have meds from my doctor and it is so bad I can hardly move.
Replies
7
Views
109
Please pray for healing from shingles, restoration of health, and relief from pain in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
247
Please pray for healing from shingles, restoration of health, and relief from pain in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
8
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom