Uk visa processing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord , two of our visa applications are pending to be processed, please help and speed up the process and grant approval. through prayer anything is possible . Please help Lord
Replies
10
Views
87
Dear Jesus, my group are travelling together, we have an important trip coming up, group members are yet to receive visas. I request you to remove all inhibitions in our way and make the process smooth for all of us . Please allow all put visas to get processed on time . Amen
Replies
9
Views
115
I am currently on the Graduate visa and it’s expiring on ###/###/####. I am fully employed with a company that does sponsor visas but for some reasons they told me initially that my job role is not eligible for sponsorship. I still believed that there would be a way out. I met one of the top...
Replies
5
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom