Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

koippallil

Servant of All
Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved. Psalms 80:7, Jesus Restore me and my ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Lord God of Hosts for helping me successfully complete my core subjects. Thank You for the help I have been receiving in the health area. I ask for rest and refreshment of my ### and relief from this burden she assumes regarding my health. Thank You for the contributions made by other...
Replies
6
Views
271
  • Locked
Psalm 69: 1: Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul. 2 I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. 3 I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God. 4 They that hate me without...
Replies
8
Views
183
  • Locked
O Lord God of hosts, I call your strength, and power, YOUR WORD, AND YOUR BLOOD ON my needs, problems and struggles, and I ask for your healing POWERFUL BECAUSE given us the power and the POWER IN YOUR NAME TO PATIENTS Cures IN YOUR NAME dEAD resurrect FOR YOUR glorified - the washing In your...
Replies
5
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom