Turmoil Please Pray

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-0) I am praying with you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
[SIZE=14pt]“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]A Happy Jubilee New Year 2016 Prayer for You.  [/SIZE]Just click on the link…[SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]https://www.prayerrequest.com/blogs/entry/17026-happy-new-year-2016-prayer/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]*Bless all your family & friends with this New Year’s 2016 Prayer. [/SIZE]

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I am in a dark place in life now. I need protection and prayer. There is strife and turmoil. No peace. I need my job, I have no transportation there. I am surrounded by filth in my home,drugs,alcohol,and perversions. I need release and supplication with prayer. Please help me.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son he's an addict ,he's got me and my wifes lives in such turmoil. Give us peace and help this to end
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband. Please pray that he will turn away from the world and seek after righteousness. Please pray that he will have a spiritual awakening to Jesus. That his heart will desire nothing but Jesus. He is coming very soon, and the world will be in turmoil. I need his help...
Replies
Views
My marriage and life is in turmoil. Change in dynamics has taken place, but I don't want it to be too late for a miracle. Please pray that it can get back on track and things get better eventually. Pray that my kids will be protected from this mess and everything will turn out for the best!
Replies
Views
Praying for peace of mind and clarity, and for the end of emotional turmoil or mental confusion. May God show me how to deal with P, J, and F.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom