Nobody is reading this thread right now.

đź‘ŹA Friend Sent Me This. I just added more words to the prayer.

Scripture: Isaiah 40:31: Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and will not be faint.

I was visiting with a Doctor yesterday that is a member of our devotional group. He has his staff test all incoming patients in the parking lot for COVID prior to allowing them into the office for treatment. Yesterday two of the patients that arrived tested positive for COVID. Learning this, they became angry and abusive to the nurses doing the testing. He said that a lot of normally good behaving people become impatient and grumpy when trying to help them. It is easy for us to live victoriously for the Lord when we soar on the wings of eagles. It can be exciting when we run and don't grow weary in the work of the Lord, buoyed by his power and presence. But it often takes heroes to keep walking and not faint when trying times come. Keep on walking brother and sister. The Lord is there when you most fear he has forgotten you!

🙏Prayer: Majestic God, whose voice holds together our universe, gives those who can barely walk the strength to continue as they face the stress and assault of the evil one. I specifically want to pray for those I know personally who are facing trying times. Please, dear LORD, give them strength and meet their most pressings needs. And God please protect me from getting any of the Covid variants/mutations. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all those I know that have any of the Covid variants, please heal them. God Your Word says, “There is a purpose and a reason for all things under the sun.” God speak to the hearts of Your children and show us and the world the purpose, the reason for Covid-19. God show each of us Your purpose for Covid-19 in our lives. And God don't let any of us waste this experience. Let us all learn from it, grow from it, and draw closer to You because of it. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Lord. Amen.

Lord in Jesus as I believe that You don't allow sickness, nor plague, nor virus to be in nor around me because You are my Tabernacle, my Dwelling Place, my Habitation, my Lord, my Saviour as thousands fall all around me from Psalms 91 as well as other places in Scripture as Promises from You, grant this trust in You unto all my brothers and sisters both reading this as well as not reading this in all the world and remove Covid from us, from affecting us mentally, spiritually and physically in the Glorious Name Jesus! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
đź‘ŹA Friend Sent Me This. I just added more words to the prayer.

Scripture: Isaiah 40:31: Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and will not be faint.

I was visiting with a Doctor yesterday that is a member of our devotional group. He has his staff test all incoming patients in the parking lot for COVID prior to allowing them into the office for treatment. Yesterday two of the patients that arrived tested positive for COVID. Learning this, they became angry and abusive to the nurses doing the testing. He said that a lot of normally good behaving people become impatient and grumpy when trying to help them. It is easy for us to live victoriously for the Lord when we soar on the wings of eagles. It can be exciting when we run and don't grow weary in the work of the Lord, buoyed by his power and presence. But it often takes heroes to keep walking and not faint when trying times come. Keep on walking brother and sister. The Lord is there when you most fear he has forgotten you!

🙏Prayer: Majestic God, whose voice holds together our universe, gives those who can barely walk the strength to continue as they face the stress and assault of the evil one. I specifically want to pray for those I know personally who are facing trying times. Please, dear LORD, give them strength and meet their most pressings needs. And God please protect me from getting any of the Covid variants/mutations. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all those I know that have any of the Covid variants, please heal them. God Your Word says, “There is a purpose and a reason for all things under the sun.” God speak to the hearts of Your children and show us and the world the purpose, the reason for Covid-19. God show each of us Your purpose for Covid-19 in our lives. And God don't let any of us waste this experience. Let us all learn from it, grow from it, and draw closer to You because of it. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Lord. Amen.
Praying daily for those who are going through such a pain and sorrow because of Covid. May God have on mercy on them. Loosing their job because of Covid illness is so unfair to the family and to those who are ill. May God bless them and help them recover from what they are going through. In Jesus name. Amen

Touch, bless, help those who are in pain and suffering. Dear Jesus, we need the Your touch today and will need forever. May Jesus hear your prayer and send help, grace and mercy. Amen

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom