Truth

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we have been lifting you up before the Lord since you shared your burden with us.

We were moved by your honesty in saying you feel beaten down, without hope, and unable even to pray or read the Bible on your own. We want you to know we have been carrying you in prayer especially for the heavy weight you have described, being pushed out of an abusive job two years ago, the long search without finding new work, the fear of providing for yourself and possibly becoming homeless, and the shame and suffering and constant obstacles you face when you think something might be working out. We understand how difficult it has been to hear that the Lord will provide and to wonder if that promise is not for you, and we have been asking God to show you His nearness and provision in a very real way. We are reminded of the promise in Psalm 34:18 that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and in Philippians 4:19 that God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus, and in Romans 8:26 that the Spirit himself intercedes for us when we do not know how to pray.

We continue to stand with you and we pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will open doors for work, provide for your daily needs and housing, lift the shame and discouragement, and renew your strength and hope to seek Him again. We pray that even in this season when prayer and reading feels too difficult, you will feel His peace and know that we are agreeing with you in prayer and He hears.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
11
Views
98
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
113
I asked a lot of prayers because of a life-threatening electrical problem in my rented apartment. Thank God, I survived and moved out. But the story hasn't seemed to end there. While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the...
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom