Truth To Set Us Free

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scott

Guest
I want the truth to come through in our battle of 7 yrs of hiding the truth for my ###, my ### wants the truth and I'm trying to give him the truth but lawyers and courts are going against it, will your pray the truth will come in this? For us all to rest from it all at last. Thank you.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Focus…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. God loves and God takes excellent care of His children.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and or called according to His purpose.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember…Faith without works is dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Now It's not my goal to "shame her" -- the goal is to remove her from a false self-righteousness -- a concept that though she may have known God at one time, the seed has been choked out and the tree is continually bearing bad fruit... Nor am I saying I am innocent in all matters, or have always...
Replies
7
Views
147
Lord Jesus Christ, I come to you on behalf of my family and my ancestors and repent for of any and all sins we have committed against you. I recognize patterns in me and my family that destroy your purposes. Today, I am choosing to declare the power of your shed blood, demonstrated at the cross...
Replies
13
Views
871
Holy Spirit please present this to God As a ### Blessed in my life with my soul mates no one ever takes my position SEAT if u did Judged SWIFTLY bye if have wronged my soul mate it’s a Hard No with a ### which means another bye dont come back just go numb forever. ### If she has done me wrong on...
Replies
7
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom