Trusting In The Lord...

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsmann

Account Closed
Father God, We come trusting you for a financial blessing that we will be able to meet all of our pressing responsibilities, In Jesus' Name
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
I pray that God will direct your steps on the way to have financial abundance, the way of paying your Tithe in your local Church, supporting the poor and supporting the work of God. May God open your understanding through His Word, to remain blessed, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord Jesus I pray that you will supply all ### needs according to your riches n glory in Christ Jesus. Lord pour out a financial bless that shall over take them. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 : The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets. Historical Context: In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Replies
9
Views
177
Dear Lord Jesus, please remove the burdens from my shoulders and the worries from my mind. Teach me to trust that You see tomorrow clearly, even when I cannot. Amen.
Replies
15
Views
221
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 44:13 – “I will punish those who live in Egypt with the sword, famine and plague, as I punished Jerusalem.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, God speaks through Jeremiah to warn the remnant of Judah who fled to...
Replies
10
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom