Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hello, I am doing my practical driving test tomorrow ( Wednesday ) at 9:17am BST. Please could I ask you to pray for me that I pass my test ( it’s my second time doing it ) I pray that I am calm , perform every instruction and manoeuvre perfectly and answer any questions correctly. I ask for...
Replies
Views
dear Hesus thank you for answered prayer. I am here today praying for a better life and healing from this ongoing illness. I have been sick too long.have mercy on me/ I too would like mercy on and my family. Restore my sister to a Christian attitude she is very neglectful with her behavior...
Replies
Views
I am starting my new job tomorrow. Please pray that things go well. It is an important step and a new direction but I know this step is necessary. I am nervous and excited. Embracing something new and letting go of something old can be hard but it is very needed
Replies
Views
Update: Thank-you for all of your support. Unfortunately things are getting worse as I’m now facing a “letter of reprimand”. I’m floored as I’ve never experienced a personal attacks to the degree of someone making passive aggressive threats toward my professional license. What is worse is that...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope all is well and praying for healing for those who feel stuck and lost in life like I do right now. I want to do so many things but I am discouraged by my inability to do any of them. I feel so unmotivated it's made me very down everyday. I want to have the patience to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom