Trip

happystrongpure

Humble Servant of All
pray that my family and I get to go to ###. Pray the issues we are having with the truck are resolved soon. Give my dad the wisdom and speed to get it and ready on time.
 
I am praying for you and with you. May the Lord's blessings be upon you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is on a road trip and we still have a way to go to our destination. It's farther than we thought. It's getting dark soon and my dad keeps driving too fast. He is severely demonized and confused spiritually. He was raised under Catholicism and voodoo. This demonization has resulted in...
Replies
7
Views
142
just about to go on a trip to visit a Church Service and places, and praying for the Lord's protection, traveling mercies,for safety and God's Leading in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
95
Hello, I would like to ask for your prayers! I'll be going on a trip tomorrow, please pray that our flight and trip will be safe and smooth, for a good weather, and that we'll be able to enjoy and relax. Also, I've been struggling with some things for a long while now, and I know that there's a...
Replies
6
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom