Nobody is reading this thread right now.

GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD

I just found out about the loss of a legend. While I may be harshly judged for posting this in this forum, on this day; nevertheless, truth is I grew up listening to this iconic woman's music, and there's no way that I can not pay tribute.

Though many do emulate, there will never be another

TINA TURNER

RIP PHENOMENON
❤️

If you're talking about TinaTurner, I don't like repitition, and personally, I'm tired of the same repititous stuff over and over, , whether it be covid, 9-11. weight loss. or the death of someone who, to God, all deaths are noted , and I feel this is somewhat idolatry.But the repitition is what's most irritating.

If you're talking about TinaTurner, I don't like repitition, and personally, I'm tired of the same repititous stuff over and over, , whether it be covid, 9-11. weight loss. or the death of someone who, to God, all deaths are noted , and I feel this is somewhat idolatry.But the repitition is what's most irritating.
Do not irritate yourself, instead, start fasting and praying for those left behind who are not saved and not going to see Jesus face to face. Let us all come to the Lord with a gift of praise to Him alone. Let Your glory fill this house. May our house be full of the glory of the Lord where peace and joy flows from our hearts to Him.

I just found out about the loss of a legend. While I may be harshly judged for posting this in this forum, on this day; nevertheless, truth is I grew up listening to this iconic woman's music, and there's no way that I can not pay tribute.

TINA TURNER

RIP PHENOMENON
❤️
Jesus is my best icon I can follow. He is waiting for all of us at the gates of heaven.

A beautiful icon for all of us is Jesus who died on the cross to save us and open the door to enter heaven. Praise, honor and glory shall be unto Him now and forever more. Amen

TINA TURNER

RIP PHENOMENON
❤️
My personal tribute in this life is to God almighty who sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross for me and save me, and cleanse me from all sin and evil and opened the gates of heaven so we all can enter in. Let us all raise our voice to Him in praise, in adoration and in worship. You are beautiful beyond description.... beautiful song to sing to Jesus.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom