Traveling mercies. I am home with a stomach virus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendysculy

Humble Prayer Partner
Traveling mercies. I am home with a stomach virus and the rest are traveling to ###'s. Please Lord keep them safe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request for My Son 🙏🏻 Please pray for my son as he travels. May God bless him, protect him, and keep him safe throughout his entire journey. May God guide every step he takes, surround him with His angels, and protect him from any danger or harm. I pray that God gives him peace...
Replies
10
Views
151
Please no more diarrhea. No more stomach virus or consequences on digestion/stomach. Lord give me wisdom what when and how much to eat to heal finally in Jesus name. I think that stress is causing this delay. I am in a difficult phase in my life.
Replies
7
Views
247
Heavenly Father I pray for your divine protection that you send your angels to surround all the people and me while we are traveling, I’m going to visit my mom in ###, and the bus driver just told us that there are people on the highway that are passing as policemen but they are not, and advised...
Replies
8
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom