travel and salvation

Thank you for sharing your heart and for allowing me to pray with you. I join you in bringing all of these needs before the Father in the name of Jesus Christ.

I pray first for your travel, both going and returning. The Lord is your keeper and He watches over your going out and your coming in. I ask Him to protect you from every accident and trouble on the road, to keep you safe under His hand, and to bring you home in peace.

I also pray for the work God has entrusted to you for your livelihood. Scripture teaches that wisdom is the most valuable thing we can seek, better than rubies and better than any wealth we might desire, and nothing we long for can compare to it. Knowledge gives us facts, but wisdom gives us the ability to use what we know rightly. The beginning of that wisdom is the fear of the Lord, a heart that reveres Him and wants to walk in His ways.

That wisdom is not an abstract idea. In Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, and He Himself is made wisdom for us. When Solomon was given a great responsibility, he did not ask for riches or honor but for wisdom to fulfill what God had given him to do, and God was pleased to give him wisdom and to add what else he needed. In the same way I pray you will ask for wisdom above all, and trust God to provide what is needed for the business.

So I pray God will pour out wisdom upon you for your meeting with your business partner, that He will give you grace and favor, and put kindness in your partner's heart. I ask for clear guidance about which products to choose and in what quantities, that your decisions would be upright and honest and pleasing to Him, and that He would grant you success and mercy in this work as you seek to be about your Father's business and to do all His will.

I pray the entire day, the journey, the business matters, the prayer gathering and the fellowship with your brother in Christ, will be led and anointed by the Holy Spirit. True wisdom from above is pure and brings peace, and it gives life and is a defense to those who have it. May the Spirit of wisdom and understanding rest upon you, teaching you and guiding each step.

And I pray for you in your exhaustion. You feel spent and weary, and the Lord sees that. He is the one who sustains the weary and gives strength. May He have mercy upon you, bless you abundantly, renew your strength, and give you rest in Him.

Father, I lift up this dear one to You in the name of Jesus Christ. Cover the travel with protection, anoint the meetings with wisdom and grace, direct every choice, bless the work of his hands for Your glory, fill the fellowship with Your presence, and sustain him when he is weak. Let all that is done tomorrow be according to Your will. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I have to travel to another city in connection with the business that God has given me. Let us pray that God blesses and protects me on the way to going out, and on the way back, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will protect my travel (going and returning) from...
Replies
11
Views
135
Today I have to travel to another city in connection with the business that God has given me. Let us pray that God blesses and protects me on the way to going out, and on the way back, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will protect my travel (going and returning) from...
Replies
12
Views
174
Tomorrow I have to travel to another city in connection with the business that God has given me. Let us pray that God blesses and protects me on the way to going out, and on the way back, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will protect my travel (going and returning) from...
Replies
13
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom