Nobody is reading this thread right now.

As Christians if we wanted to transform our lives and character of JESUS CHRIST and reflect His character in our deeds and action by denies self and live for JESUS CHRIST. And our focus is to be prepare ourselves and others for the eternal life and home called HEAVEN. This bible promises to be in our homes and meditate and apply in our lives.
Proverbs 30:1-10
“Two things I ask of you, Lord;
do not refuse me before I die:
8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God."

As Christians if we wanted to transform our lives and character of JESUS CHRIST and reflect His character in our deeds and action by denies self and live for JESUS CHRIST. And our focus is to be prepare ourselves and others for the eternal life and home called HEAVEN. This bible promises to be in our homes and meditate and apply in our lives.
Proverbs 30:1-10
“Two things I ask of you, Lord;
do not refuse me before I die:
8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God."
AMEN 🙏🏼

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have promised to God to live just as Jesus did. Full of love, mercy and compassion for others. Love that verse that says. Love one another as I have loved you.

Similar Requests

• Article
Hearken unto thy father that begat thee, and despise not thy mother when she is old. —Proverbs 23:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... "Honor your father and mother..." (Exodus 20:12) is one of God's Ten Commandments. This is basic to God's plan for our lives. Families must be built on God's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it. —Proverbs 3:27 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Rather than "looking out for" only "number 1" — for ourselves — God commands us to look out for those deserving of our goodness — whether that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities Who Have Ears To Hear: Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you —guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us. (2 Timothy 1:14) The primary gift, The Gospel (the truth about Jesus), is perfectly guarded when the one who is indwelled remains faithful and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. —1 Peter 1:13 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Is there really such a thing as delayed gratification? Our culture sure doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it? —Proverbs 17:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... What do you value more, money or wisdom? Look closely at our verse. Money without wisdom is worthless. Money will not be put to good use and will...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom