Training All Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please pray for me that I do great in this training. This job would be perfect for me, I live close by and I need a good paying job. Pray that I do not make mistakes. Pray that I am confident and do great. Thanks all!
 
Lord, send help to this ### with their training and allow them to do good. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please my training is off I need to train 6 nights a week not just for goal and desires but also for health and posture purposes, needing to train at ten at night from Saturday to Thursday night, also needing funds as have debts and needing to move back overseas to live permanently
Replies
12
Views
226
I need to go training consistently every night for rehab purposes for my core and continue increasing strength and lose body fat for internal organs health purposes and cardio vascular purposes go the heart the best time for me to rehab and train at the gym is tenpm it’s the best time as i can...
Replies
7
Views
111
I need to go training consistently every night for rehab purposes for my core and continue increasing strength and lose body fat for internal organs health purposes and cardio vascular purposes the best time for me to rehab and train at the gym is (10) ten.pm it’s the best time as i can use the...
Replies
7
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom