Touch our heart o Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Pleasing and serving God is the only way the Lord will touch our heart. Forgiveness of sin and living a holy a pure life in sight is another way to have the holy presence of Jesus living in our heart and home. The motive we have on earth in doing anything at all, it should be to please Him above all things.

Up we go to see Him.
The smiling face of the Lord.
He want us all with Him.
Never stop loving Him.
Serve and adore His name.
Wherever you are.
The touch of heavenly hand.
Shall come to all of us.

In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.
Amen

It is Gods will with full fledge grace could give a sinner rest to his troubled soul. The touch of heaven shall come to those who confess their sins and let Jesus in their heart.

Pleasing and serving God is the only way the Lord will touch our heart. Forgiveness of sin and living a holy a pure life in sight is another way to have the holy presence of Jesus living in our heart and home. The motive we have on earth in doing anything at all, it should be to please Him above all things.

Up we go to see Him.
The smiling face of the Lord.
He want us all with Him.
Never stop loving Him.
Serve and adore His name.
Wherever you are.
The touch of heavenly hand.
Shall come to all of us.

In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.
Amen
Yes Lord, we need You today and we will need You in the future. Reviva our hearts and minds. In the name of Jesus, there is victory in Your name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name. Touch our bodies o Lord. Touch my lonely soul. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this. Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom