Touch Her Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter JQs
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JQs

Guest
Please pray that God will touch my ###'s heart in more than one way. We both have a problem with drinking. I really want to change my ways. I did something stupid the last time I drank, and I could get in trouble if she wants to involve the cops. Please Jesus, have mercy on me and her. She has heart problems and is in the process of being kicked out of her home. I pray for her and her family that they get a blessing in Jesus's name. I also pray for my family and mother...

Please pray that God will touch my ###'s heart in more than one way. We both have a problem with drinking. I really want to change my ways. I did something stupid the last time I drank, and I could get in trouble if she wants to involve the cops. Please Jesus, have mercy on me and her. She has heart problems and is in the process of being kicked out of her home. I pray for her and her family that they get a blessing in Jesus's name. I also pray for my family and mother...
I also need prayer to make me stronger to start living my life the way I should. I was raised in church and loved it when I went. Please pray for me, my family, and my friends. I need it. I've done nothing but hurt people the last few years, and it bothers me so much I can't sleep. My stomach stays torn up. I'm a wreck. Please help.
 
Father God in the name of Jesus I pray that the drinking be removed and replaced with the Love of Jesus. I pray that family to come together and be with these two. I pray for this family and ###. Amen
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself), and all my family and friends. Meet all of our needs. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.

God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, prosperity, excellent health, happiness; but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Father, I lift the needs of my ### to You.
Lord I see that You have sent Your Holy Spirit and are drawing her to repentance.
Father when You brought me to Christ, I was drinking 3-4 times a week and doing drugs.
In one moment, You took it all away.
I am not a recovering alcoholic, I am not a recovering cocaine addict.
I had been SET FREE by the shed Blood of our Savior Jesus Christ. It has been a couple decades now and I don't miss a thing about either.
What You have done for me and countless others, You can certainly do for this wayward child of Yours. For You are NO RESPECTOR of persons. Maybe with this legal issue Lord, You have brought her a sound warning that she needs to heed.
Your love and grace are still there for her. It was never You that walked away.
There is nothing that she has done that You are not WILLING to forgive and ABLE to forgive because of Jesus Christ's finished work on the Cross.
Lord Jesus, I ask for a wonderful miracle of deliverance for this sister in Christ. Help her to understand just how deeply and passionately You love her. How You are calling her back into Your arms. Flood her soul with hope and joy by the sweetness Your Spirit. Do also I ask, everything needed to bring her friend and her friend's family into the family of God. Let this sister bring the knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to this family with power. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
thank u so very much when i read your prayer for me i all most cried it sounds like u have been in my shoes you really touched my heart an it feels so good to be able to reach out an find some one who understands thank u so much...i worry about every thing so much an it looks like i would no better by now..thank u an i hope u have a blessed day..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
145
My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
147
Please keep my dog ### in your thoughts and prayers. She is currently hospitalized and fighting a serious illness. We are grateful for the medical care she's receiving and are hoping for her full recovery. We would appreciate any prayers, positive thoughts, or well-wishes during this difficult...
Replies
12
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom