Touch & Heal My Broken-Hearted

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
My Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. You are my refuge and my shield, I have put my hope in You. Sustain me according to Your promise, and I will live, Do not let my hope be dashed. Touch & heal my broken-hearted. Bring the season of healing in my life. Direct my footstep according to Your word, let no sin rule over me. Because I consider all your commands right, help me to hate every wrong path.

Turn to me and have mercy on me, look on my suffering and deliver me. Help me to find my peace & joy only in You, my Adonai. In Yahshua (Jesus) name, the way, the truth & the life. Amen
 
may god bless u n fill you with HIS holy spirit n mighty power to live a servant of lord in this world
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family we are in desperate need of healing for myself, my husband, our 3 boys, and daughter. My boys have turned against me due to them using drugs. Have called me the most horrific names. I have tried my very best to be the best mother I can and have always loved them...
Replies
9
Views
253
I earnestly seek divine assistance for my emotional well-being. I request healing for my emotional state and daily guidance and protection from God. I ask for the restoration of my heart, soul, and spirit, as I currently feel profoundly broken and hurt within. Lacking companionship and feeling...
Replies
12
Views
528
Please pray for my heart. It's so broken and lonely.
Replies
13
Views
552
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom