Total Healing Of Any Disease Or Sickness

  • Thread starter Thread starter pat123
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pat123

Guest
Please pray that God renew my health, energy. That my hemoglobin and red blood cell would come back permanently to a normal healthy person's level. That God would heal the blood disorder that I have suffered all these years. And that God would bring a God-fearing husband in my life that would love and accept me as I am. Thank you.
 
Praying for better health for a new husband and praying for bounding energy! Amen.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, activate your healing power in the life of ###, regulate her blood cells in the blood shed at calvary more than 2000 years ago on the cross where you voluntarily gave your life to redeem us.

We command this sickness and disease to flee at the mention of the name above all names Jesus Christ.

Restore health energy back to your daughter in Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord I pray for the health and well being of this servant. I pray that in your holy name you would see that she be restored to a level of energy that can better serve you in the way you see fit.

In your holy name I pray

Amen
 
I have prayed for you, May the Lord God will grant you permanent healing of your illness. His hand will touch you and you will be restored to good health, once again. Have faith in Him. He is the great healer and doctor. Amen.
 
Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, answer ###'s prayers Lord, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heal any kind of disease to be free in my mother’s body in the name of Jesus Christ. No more coughing, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
204
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing for multiple individuals. Specific names and locations have been redacted to maintain privacy.
Replies
6
Views
226
All I want is for God to heal my left big toenail to be free of any kind of disease to be pink and healthy. I don’t like to get pain all the way in my leg to be free from any kind of pain or disease. My leg doesn’t deserve to get any kind of pain or disease or pop in the knees.
Replies
6
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom