Total healing, catching up a sleep

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Total healing from virus/cold/flue.
Having good sweet sleep whenever I lay down.
Catching up a sleep.
I have not slept well for ### nights.
Last night I had ok sleep.
I need it more.
Let me heal totally and catch up all lost sleep in these ### days that I will stay home, amen.
 
Every Child of God (including you and me) Should Pray Without Ceasing. Continue to pray, keep on praying and never stop praying. Prayer Changes Things.

James 5:16b: The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Psalms 84:11b - No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Luke 11:28: He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Psalm 37:4: Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Tell the Lord Thank You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Catching up a sleep. I have slept bad last night. Lord let me relax and remove any stress, suffering, emotional pain, suffering, tension in my body in Jesus name!
Replies
8
Views
28
Please pray for good sweet sleep this weekend (friday, saturday, sunday) and pleaee NO NOISE IN AND AROUND MY BUILDING AND AREA. Please no parties. No inside or outside force disturbing my night sleep or rest and sleep in a daytime. Me fully catching up sleep and rest that i lost last couple...
Replies
11
Views
93
Please pray that I will catch up on a good rejuvenating refreshing regenerating sleep because I was awake from 1:30 am till now 5 am out of various reasons including my noisy neighbours. No noise whatsoever from 5 am - now till I have fully enough of sleep. Also no digestive issues...
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom