Total Blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bonita
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bonita

Guest
I am in need of a full blessing from my Lord and Saviour in All areas of my life. A closer walk, to be a good witness, for my ### children to walk for Jesus also. To help me in my finances that I my be a good giver., and help others.
 
I pray for financial blessing, healing blessing and to be closer to God. I pray for this family to be blessed in the ways that the Lord has to offer. Amen
 
Thank you for ### and her family Lord. Please be with them and watch over them with your loving arms. Bless them with good health and happiness in years to come. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven! I think you for everything you are doing in my life and the life of others. I pray that you watch over my home and bring favor to my husband and I. We both need jobs and need that extra blessing to help us along the way. My husband has been looking for work and has not been...
Replies
9
Views
136
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
13
Views
240
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom