Tortured Soul

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmarti81
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dmarti81

Guest
Please pray for me, as I have taken on a self-destructive life that I am ashamed of. I want to be saved. Please pray that I may become strong enough to love myself & that I will be emotionally & physically healthy.
 
Father God,

I stand in agreement with ###. May Your touch be upon this life, beginning at the seat of mercy and grace, in the name of Jesus the Christ. Amen.
 
Loving Saviour, please take care of ###. Lord heal her soul and save her right now. Lord send in your Holy Spirit for guidance, send in your Angels for protection Lord. May she become better and return back to you Lord. Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
Praying for your need to meet with Jesus Christ
 
Dear Father I cry out for ###. Let Your love flow into her heart so that she can know how much you love her and care for her. Make her feel Your love so that she can be thankful for her wonderful life. Make her feel loved and cared. Heal all sort of depression and problems from her life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Lord I pray that ### is annointed with the passion for prayer. I pray that your relationship with her increases 10 fold.
 
Forgiving savior son of God and this is simple but short help! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would deliver those being tortured to death around the world.
Replies
11
Views
179
Hey all I need ultimate prayer against my intrusive thoughts and where they are coming from and for me to overcome and be set free I’m going through literal hell in my mind it feels like and I’m on the verge of giving up I can’t take it anymore please plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind...
Replies
7
Views
133
Dear God, My Lord, My ### have sold a piece of land to a lessee for their livelihood. My ###, who lives opposite the place, is creating a lot of issues. Now he filed a case and stopped the work and now it's becoming an issue. He has political influence and he is troubling more and more. We don't...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom