Torn

  • Thread starter Thread starter SB
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB

Prayer Warrior
I am struggling to save my marriage. I pray that my husband wants to save our marriage as well. I just feel as I am the only one trying and I feel like everything I am doing is wrong.... I am so emotionally torn. I know that The Lord is with me but are these feelings The Lord telling me to move on........
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for my husband and our marriage. There are some major strongholds over him and it’s gotten so hard, he said today he will submit under Christ and fight for our family and I’ve been standing in the gap so long and taking all of his unhealed emotional burdens that I feel like I...
Replies
9
Views
152
my thoat hursts and i feel frustrated wiht my### who has ###. i feel she never realy sees me and its reall affectign me. imlonely.im almost ###. i really feel lonely and alwayswihproel who odn real nwo me..
Replies
12
Views
153
911 I GET TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY BY THE BEACH URGENTLY WHERE MY BELONGINGS AREN’T BEING RIPPED APART AND MY SOCKS UNDERWEAR SOME ARE STOLEN ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY.. I CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE & MY GIRL CAT CAN COME WITH ME URGENTLY ITS DEFINITELY NOT FOR ME THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WOULDN’T WANT ME...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom