Torn And Confused

  • Thread starter Thread starter scooby11
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scooby11

Guest
I have so much anxiety in my heart right now. I feel the tension in my heart building for the decision that will be made involving me and the man that I care deeply about. Two paths await us. We either walk together and work out our problems or we go separate ways. I pray for strength, I pray that the hurt can heal, and I pray that God blesses us both with whatever the outcome may be.
 
May God guide you in your relationship.
 
I have prayed for you, May the Lord our God will guide you to pick the right decision in your life. And if it is his will, then it is best for you. The Lord will heal your hurt and pain in time, He will grant you strength to survive the circumstances. Take courage, trust in your faith. Praying through Jesus'. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

And their mind they forget things please heal us Lord
Replies
10
Views
129
Dear Family Of God, Some decades ago, I was found to be lost, dazed, confused and disoriented. I pray that I find my way to the LORD as soon as possible before the evil one finds a gap/space/loophole. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
144
Dear Family Of God, Last year it was requested of me to attain a medical report. The reasons which are unknown. I complied and was met with a plethora of different difficult circumstances. Now I am confused as to the direction to take as I keep getting lost or stuck. I pray for order and a...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom