Toothache

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! I got a very painful toothache on Thursday night. On Friday, I felt it again. On Saturday (today), it’s a constant pain. Unlike Thursday and Friday, I can’t even chew properly today. I feel like there’s an infection huhu. But the dentist made an xray and said there’s nothing wrong. His...
Replies
13
Views
41
I need a prayer for complete healing for my gum health and toothache every infection to go away especially my molar on right upper side. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
122
Please pray for complete healing for the skin condition, eye twitching headache, and toothache.
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom