tooth pain,please pray for a touch from the Lord and

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

patty700

Beloved of All
tooth pain,please pray for a touch from the Lord and for business to come in so we can pay rent,bills,dentist ect.Thank u

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
[SIZE=12pt]In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen. [/SIZE]

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!

Similar Requests

Domagoj, delivery man, who just delivered to me my meal has a severe pain in his tooth/dental flesh, Half an hour ago his tooth broke. Pray against pain. And that he will reach his dentist, it doesnt answer the phone. Pray for quick painless repair of teeth.
Replies
Views
Have a very sensitive tooth needs filling to be redone since part of it broke off after a dentist filled it. Now another dentist called and not sure I can trust them to do this we had some issues and prayers insurance will cover it soon
Replies
Views
Please watch over my husband who had terrible tooth pain and has heart and diabetes issues. Praying for no pain felt while in dentist today. Amen
Replies
Views
Lord please please fix my back tooth and make it smooth at bottom make dentist re do filling as it's bot smooth at bottom please in jesus christ namess please lord fix restore all broken missing teeth fikkibgs I have take away all brown marks on my teeth please abd do all white fillings I want...
Replies
Views
please God , cure my tooth pain naturally soon in Jesus name.pray for me.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom