Took the covid vaccine, feel sick, tired, no friends, feel far from God, need friends need Gods presence Holy Spirit back in my life than ever before

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

I got the covid vaccine on Friday at work a couple days ago even though I really didn't want to because I didn't want to lose my job, was terrified it was the mark of the beast because someone I used to be friends with told me he thought it was last year.

I feel sick with cold running stuffy nose and cough and blowing it running mucas drizzling down everywhere etc

I also felt far from God for years even before recently and before Covid and also have always doubted my salvation ever since I became a Christian and gave my life to Christ and accepted him as my Lord and Savior over a decade ago and have always doubted my salvation and whether or not once saved always saved is true and if I were able to lose it or give it up and if I I or even if I was ever saved to begin with and I feel so broken hopeless despondent and dead inside and need Jesus to show me he still loves me and I'm saved and he's still my Lord and Savior and I never lost him or gave him up and I'm going to heaven for eternity not he'll and need him to feel me with conviction of the Holy Spirit and fill me up and move in my life wi th hi hand on me working miracles in a big supernaturally way of divine intervention and to bare good fruit and produce works of the Holy Spirirt and to become closer to him than I ever have before.

I need God to give me good, true friends and save me from this run I'm in and need him to move in my life in a big way and give me assurance of my salvation and work and move big miracles and divine supernatural intervention in my life please, thank you so much, Amen! 🙏 ✝️
Jehovah Rapha,
You have broken the chains of fear, paranoia, doubt---all the chains of the kingdom of darkness. Astropepsi is your child, born into the kingdom of light. The only power Satan has over your children is the power we let him have. Likewise, a lie only has power as long as we believe it. Reveal your voice to your child so they will recognize your truth. Let ALL of Satan's lies ring hollow in their ears. Restore kingdom promises in their life.

Heal them from sickness and every symptom. Cast out the sprit of condemnation making them depressed and unfruitful. Fill them with life abundant, hope, joy, faith, kindness, peace, patience, every good fruit. Fill them with the conviction of the Holy Spirit.

Thank you for signs, wonders, miracles, true Christian friends, success and purpose. In Jesus' name, amen <3

Similar Requests

God knows every detail of my situation. I am tired and worn out and I'm asking God for his divine and supernatural intervention to resolve this matter speedily in Jesus Name and for God to be my justice. I am trying so hard to faithfully wait upon the Lord and He has given me several...
Replies
Views
Dare have me Father God I pray for forgiveness and sins for forgiveness and mistakes for forgiveness of one doings for forgiveness of one thinking in anything else that this place is you I pray that you are here with him and cleanse me an d my land and I pray that you will let me know and that...
Replies
Views
I ask for your prayers urgently against the diversion of my blessings, destiny diversion and robbers of my blessings. I have been dealing and battling against this, a personal vendetta and conspiracy all my life since I was a little girl. I recently left a cult, the light of the world and was...
Replies
Views
I ask for your prayers urgently against the diversion of my blessings, destiny diversion and robbers of my blessings. I have been dealing and battling against this, a personal vendetta and conspiracy all my life since I was a little girl. I recently left a cult, the light of the world and was...
Replies
Views
I was in every moment very devoted and consecrated to the cult and was denied the chance of getting married for the 8 years I was there since 2016. I prayed fervently day and night for the past 12 years and have been robbed of my blessings and destiny. I ask for your prayers urgently against...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom