Too Much To Handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeksha

Humble Prayer Warrior
Am really really depressed with life. Since a very small age I have known what pain is. There has not been a single day where I have not cried. I have always prayed to God to just give me some peace in life. But all I have got is pain and tears. Be it with regards to parents, family, friends, schooling, health, job, every possible thing. He has continuously cheated me. Broken my trust. How many more years can I see my parents fighting. How much to pray that they do not fight and there is understanding between them. Is the power of the other women's family so much that he cannot see the love and truth in my mother's eyes?? I am tired of praying, tired of believing that something positive will happen. I am lost.
 
be strong, we can all agree that at times things in our lives can be very overwhelming, keep looking up, fight the good fight of faith, (1 Corinthians 2:9)
Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

just keep loving God, He's all you got in this life, God loves you, take care.
 
Keep praying! Don't give up!!! Even in the darkest hour, God can provide hope, restoration, and rescue.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I place myself and my family into Your loving hands. You know the worries that weigh on my heart—my health, my home, and those I love. Please grant me Your peace, calm my mind, and strengthen my body. Ease this headache, settle my stomach, and help me find rest tonight. Give me...
Replies
10
Views
150
I'm worrying too much about my daughter and granddaughter my daughter is an alcoholic I'm praying for peace to let go and let Jesus handle this situation it's taking a toll on me ever since she left rehab our relationship has declined we talked everyday when she was in rehab now that she has...
Replies
11
Views
214
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a person wanting for living companions. Also wanting to get into car. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness...
Replies
6
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom