Tonight When I Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray for ### tonight that ### would have a great night's sleep and not be tormented by the evil one and the doors would not shut or slam throughout the night ### is very sensitive to noise ###'s name is ###.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I have been having a lack of sleep and I am scared to sleep as I don't feel well when I go to sleep so I try to avoid it. Please pray as I sleep that I may have a great night's sleep and may God heal my body to full restoration, removing every past bad experience which keeps on playing in...
Replies
6
Views
297
In pain, afraid, purposeless. No reason to stay. I'm worthless and a burden and I need to go but too chicken to do it myself. Please save the government money and end my life. Please end my suffering. Please take out this trash (ie, me). It's long overdue. I want no part in a Christian...
Replies
11
Views
195
my so is having choppy sleep tonight. He woke up restless, rigid, screaming, confused and angry. Jesus, I pray he will go back to sleep. Jesus I pray that you will saturate my son with Your peace, joy, obedience and satisfaction right now and throughout the night. Jesus keep him calm and relaxed...
Replies
8
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom