Tonight As I Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory776

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray I will have a great night's sleep and will not be tormented when I'm resting my name is ###.
 
We PRASIE you father God because you give sleep and you give your angels charge over us ..thank for peaceful sleep

psalms

4 I was crying to the Lord with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah.

5 I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustains me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Two nights I dint sleep we'll. As I was not feeling sleepy. I slept but didn't sleep well. Incomplete sleep. Turning around evry time. Day Time busy with works at night when all family members are asleep then I do my personal works. I don't get time for myself during Day time so night time i do...
Replies
12
Views
146
In pain, afraid, purposeless. No reason to stay. I'm worthless and a burden and I need to go but too chicken to do it myself. Please save the government money and end my life. Please end my suffering. Please take out this trash (ie, me). It's long overdue. I want no part in a Christian...
Replies
11
Views
197
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care and want to help. Please reach out to a...
Replies
10
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom