Tomorrow's The Final For ### Math, Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
I have studied so much and I just can't seem to get through all of it, tomorrow is the day of my math final and I plan on getting up early to take it. This semester is my last math class and I can't fail it, please pray your hardest for me and please keep praying that I make the required 40% on it, I will post back with results, God please bless me with a final exam scored of at least a 40% and give me the knowledge that I need to make that score, God bless!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father in heaven we come together to ask for a favourable examination result for this student. They have worked hard for it. As we do our part Lord we know you will do yours. Thank you, in Jesus name we pray amen.
 
```markdown
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this in Jesus name.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.

Father in heaven we come together to ask for a favourable examination result for this student. They have worked hard for it. As we do our part Lord we know you will do yours. Thank you, in Jesus name we pray amen.

God is Good. Tell the Lord Thank You. God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you,...https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-10498-god-is-able/
thank you all please keep them coming I desperately need them
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for me to do well in my math final it's ###% of my final grade and my uni application mark so it's really important also if possible just for all exams as well 💙
Replies
7
Views
286
hi everyone, I did a math quiz yesterday and I'm not too confident that I did well. please pray that I may still secure a math quiz mark over 85 and also please pray that the physics test won't be bad and I will have God's knowledge and perseverance during this hard time. please also pray that I...
Replies
9
Views
169
Dear God I come before you to pray for peace. You know what I am up against Lord and you see how hard I am studying and I am struggling Lord. I hear this is the hardest exam and I'm stressing out Lord. But please help me to remember who you are and that you already know what I will happen. I...
Replies
8
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom