Tomorrow my brother is undergoing his ...

Rita J Dsouza

Disciple of Prayer
Tomorrow my ### is under going his MRI tests. Please pray that his report shall be normal and that there shouldn't be any tumor. Lord Jesus please hear my humble request. Amen.
 
"Father Above, I pray before You today seeking strength and wellbeing for my ###. I pray that You grant him the strength to power through his days and health, to last a lifetime. Lord, he will not be sick and his MRI shall show normal results Throughout the days of his life, it is You that will be worshipped by him. I thank You for the blessings Oh Lord, and In Jesus Name I Pray", Amen.
 
"Father Above, I pray before You today seeking strength and wellbeing for my ###. I pray that You grant him the strength to power through his days and health, to last a lifetime. Lord, he will not be sick and his MRI shall show normal results Throughout the days of his life, it is You that will be worshipped by him. I thank You for the blessings Oh Lord, and In Jesus Name I Pray", Amen.
Thank you 🙏
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother, ###, has had some setbacks since his stroke. Things seemed to be going well for a bit but then he had a complication with one of his medications. Then blood in the urine. Back in the hospital. They stopped the med & that seems to be clearing the one problem. Several tests, blood...
Replies
9
Views
203
I request all your prayers to our Lord Jesus Christ for my son ### who will be undergoing brain surgery tomorrow at ### am onwards for ### hours. Our Lord is the greatest healer and our merciful brother and loving friend. I implore to the Father, in the name of His loving Son Jesus to touch and...
Replies
8
Views
508
Please help me pray that my ###'s operation tommorow goes smoothly. Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I seek for your help and intervention may the operation goes smoothly tomorrow with no complications, I pray for this in your name Jesus. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom