tomorrow I take a placement test for college and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

creedster21

Disciple of Prayer
tomorrow I take a placement test for college and well math is on it and that has never been my strongest subject also my ### battery is messing up please pray for everything to work out
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That I meet the requirement scores for my English and math test so I’m eligible to take the courses I need . And to go into my test calm with Gods grace over me and my brain .
Replies
11
Views
167
Help me pray for my son ###'s ability to pass the ASVAB test in order to enter the United States Army. He is currently enrolled in an academic pre-basic training bootcamp within the Army but in order to fully join, he must pass the academic test. He has 3 opportunities to do so and today he...
Replies
7
Views
371
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom