Tomorrow And Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray that I would have a great day tomorrow and would not get demonically harassed or tormented. Please pray I would have a great weekend and would enjoy myself and it would be very exciting in Jesus' name, amen. This is ### by the way.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Go back to work tomorrow after a big mistake. Please let it be okay. . I’m anxiety ridden and ruined the whole weekend since I couldn’t get it off my mind!
Replies
10
Views
158
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
187
Rebuke it torment in the neighbor each week or weekend with their party / gathering, meeting disturbing the road invasion of the privacy in this house usually also they are hide in the night or day week or weekend take advantage of it for transfer in another divorce, ruin, tragedy, horror...
Replies
9
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,704
Messages
16,802,631
Members
650,211
Latest member
Eldioreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom