Tomorrow am going to appear examination

Jipsa P Jerome

Disciple of Prayer
Tomorrow am going to appear examination for ### licence (###). Pray for me to pass the exam with God's grace.
 
Word of God says If anyone of u lacks wisdom ask me n i will give him generously

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord FILL her with WISDOM N KNOWLEDGE n help her to pass in her exam let the authority persons heart be FILLED with FAVOUR towards her n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly ask for your prayers. I am currently struggling in my subject Mineral Deposits. I did not pass any of the five written exams and only managed to get a 50% rating, leaving me with an initial grade of 53, where 60 is the passing grade. My last hope is the oral examination tomorrow. I am...
Replies
9
Views
345
My daughter is going to appear for her NEET PG exam, it's on 23rd June. I kindly request to pray for my daughter, and she should be qualified for the exam.
Replies
8
Views
352
I am sitting my final examination tomorrow. I am really nervous. I am studying hard to pass the class. Please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom