Together Lord Hears Us Better

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family has fallen apart after ### years, my husband has cheated and had more children by doing so now I feel as if he is going to leave me and our kids. I ask for prayer to bring us back together again. I beg for my family to love and trust again.
Replies
6
Views
450
Lord God open up some doors for us please my children and I. Being homeless is very difficult not alone on children and children who have special needs. We’ve been like this for a year and a half. I’m not sure I can bear anymore let alone my children bearing what they’re going through. Lord, I’m...
Replies
9
Views
297
Lord, help us to overcome anger and resentment. Teach us to communicate with love and patience. Fill our home with Your calming presence. Dear God, restore joy to our family. Help us to find happiness in each other and in Your blessings. Let laughter and love fill our home. Dear God, give us...
Replies
8
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom