Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Titus 2:13-14 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Some of the most basic and elevated statements about Jesus are made in 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus. These letters are devoted to helping ministers mature churches in difficult places. They are incredibly practical letters but also are rooted in the work of Jesus, his divinity, and his faithfulness. We are waiting for the Faithful One! We trust that he will come for us because of what he sacrificed to redeem us. While we wait, we honor his mission by being a people eager to do what is good, showing in our lives that Jesus is our Lord.

My Prayer...​

O God, I find myself waiting for Jesus. Because he is coming for me, I know my life's direction has meaning and purpose, even on those days that are long, hard, discouraging, and seemingly fruitless. Fire my heart to wait longingly for Jesus' glorious appearing, and stir my desires to want what is only good and holy. I want to see you! But, dear Lord, I also long to be like you! In the glorious name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Titus 2:13-14 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Some of the most basic and elevated statements about Jesus are made in 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus. These letters are devoted to helping ministers mature churches in difficult places. They are incredibly practical letters but also are rooted in the work of Jesus, his divinity, and his faithfulness. We are waiting for the Faithful One! We trust that he will come for us because of what he sacrificed to redeem us. While we wait, we honor his mission by being a people eager to do what is good, showing in our lives that Jesus is our Lord.

My Prayer...​

O God, I find myself waiting for Jesus. Because he is coming for me, I know my life's direction has meaning and purpose, even on those days that are long, hard, discouraging, and seemingly fruitless. Fire my heart to wait longingly for Jesus' glorious appearing, and stir my desires to want what is only good and holy. I want to see you! But, dear Lord, I also long to be like you! In the glorious name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
On the cross our dear Lord cried. Forgive them Father for they do not know what they do. He is constantly crying for us to come to Him and be saved.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. —Habakkuk 2:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Habakkuk sees the worthlessness of what most people live to achieve and work to own. He says right before our verse, "Has not the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. —Joel 2:13 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... One of the most amazing things about our God, the LORD God, is that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. —Ephesians 1:13-14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God is faithful to his word. He keeps his promises. But that faithfulness was not enough for him. He wanted us to have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world. —Philippians 2:14-15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We shouldn't be surprised that unbelievers around us have different values...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the LORD. For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water. —Jeremiah 2:12-13 (KJV) Thoughts...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom