Nobody is reading this thread right now.

For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Romans 13:6-7 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Owe! Tax day. Not my favorite, how about yours? But where would we be without government, order and laws. While we may not like how the system functions today, what if we had no system. Let's be redemptive in our living and obedient in our citizenship and ask God to bless our country and bring it revival.

My Prayer...​

Holy God, I thank you that I am free in you and belong to no one and no power. Yet because I want your name to be respected, I will obey the laws of this land according to your will. At the same time, O Lord, I fervently pray that you will heal our land and bring our hearts back to you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse. —Romans 1:20 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... What an incredible world we live in! The expanse...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. —Philemon 1:25 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Have you noticed how words of blessing are in such short supply these days? There is something about our fallen state that makes sarcasm and ridicule easier to use than sharing a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins. —Colossians 1:13-14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Rescued! Redeemed! Forgiven! As Paul declares in this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. —1 John 1:7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... As we draw near to the LORD and live for him, two incredible blessings come our way. First...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost. —1 Thessalonians 1:6 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Many of us find it easy to let our circumstances determine our moods. Paul is addressing a group of new Christians...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom