And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

—Romans 12:2 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Sooner or later we all have to make a decision: Will I be a nonconformist? Will I refuse to be squeezed into the mold of the world? (J.B. Phillips terminology) Will I be part of a Christian counter-culture? (John R.W. Stott terminology) Will I be God's own person, an alien and an exile in the world, put here to have a redemptive influence? (The apostle Peter's terminology) Jesus simply calls us his disciples. Bottom line: until we are really ready to cross the line and live totally for the Lord, we're not going to be able to fully recognize God's will for us. There are no arm-chair quarterback Christians. There are no sideline disciples. There are no back-seat driver Christians. We either choose the Lordship of Jesus, or else we reject it. So what's your decision?

My Prayer...​


Holy God, I believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior. I believe that he came to earth as a human, lived an exemplary life of grace and power, and died for my sins so I could live for you, and with you, forever. Please forgive me, O God, for the times that I have hedged on my commitment to you and flirted with the darkness. I want to live for you with passion, joy, and fulfillment. I want to be transformed to be like Christ. In his name, Jesus the Lord, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
h-BHmacKOcI


Continue reading...
 
💞 Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with the love, desire, strength, wisdom, and the spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. Bless us to live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Let every desire we have line up to the purpose You created each of us for. God, You become our greatest delight and Your Word our greatest treasure. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. Bless us all to have a God solution-focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Give each of us a praying spirit. Bless us to always pray and never panic, faint, or worry. Bless us to always keep our focus on You and walk in the love, peace, security, and wisdom of Your Word. Bless us to walk by faith, trust You, believe in Your Word, and trust in Your love for us. Bless us with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude. God cover us. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, viruses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

💞Please read, listen to, meditate upon, and study the Word of God. Let God's Word live within your heart and mind so that you will walk in the love, peace, wisdom, and security of God’s Love and Word.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. —Romans 12:4-5 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Three key realities of our discipleship are belonging, usefulness, and...
Replies
0
Views
109
  • Article Article
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. —Romans 12:3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The wisdom of heaven...
Replies
0
Views
119
  • Article Article
Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. —Romans 12:15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We are not alone. God promised that he would never leave us or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5-6). He has given us Jesus' family to find support and share our joys. Along the way, we...
Replies
0
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,012
Messages
16,794,432
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom