And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation.

—Revelation 5:9 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Worthy! What a beautiful word! For those of us who are disciples of Jesus, we know of only one who is truly worthy. He is worthy to open the scroll and reveal the future. He is worthy of praise and adoration. Why? Because even though he was holy, perfect and heavenly, his death on the cross to purchase our pardon, forgiveness, and salvation made him worthy. And he did it not just for us but also for people of all races, languages, and cultures. Jesus, you are worthy of all worship, and praise for you are the Savior of the world (John 4:42).

My Prayer...​


Holy Lamb of God, you are worthy! You are worthy of my adoration and love. You are worthy of my worship and my devotion. And Holy Father, I thank you for your plan to send him to save me. Because of your grace in Jesus, I want to live my life in devotion to you and your will. Please forgive me for the times I've gotten sidetracked. Thank you for sacrificing so I can return to God and share eternity with you. In the name of the holy Lamb slain for my sins, I offer you my praise, love, and thanks. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
Lord, I am so grateful for Your loving kindness and every blessing You have ever sent my way but most of all the very fact You died for me is the greatest gift of all and how I long to live for You and bring You joy and yes make You laugh smiling is my delight!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God... "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he...
Replies
0
Views
90
  • Article Article
And I ### saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall...
Replies
0
Views
82
  • Article Article
And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. —Zechariah 14:9 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus taught us: As we pray, our hearts should yearn for the day when the LORD will be the universally recognized King over all the earth...
Replies
0
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom