Today's Verse - Psalm 94:19 (KJV)

In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

—Psalm 94:19 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


God is our comforter, sustainer, and LORD. Only his gracious presence and tender blessings can bring consolation and comfort to our restless and discouraged souls. Let's turn our hearts toward God, honestly confessing our sins, sorrows, and anxieties. Let's ask him to restore our passion, joy, and confidence in our salvation. As the apostle Paul told the Philippians when he wrote them from prison:
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).

My Prayer...​


Almighty Shepherd, I need your consolation in my soul. The noise and confusion of my thoughts weary my spirit. The burdens and concerns I feel for others weigh down my heart. Please minister to me through your Comforter, the Holy Spirit. I need your comfort and peace to quieten my anxieties and worries. I ask for your presence and your grace to restore the joy of my salvation. I invite the Holy Spirit to work your comfort, peace, and joy into the fabric of my being. In Jesus' name, I ask for your help in finding grace in all I think, feel, and do. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul. —Psalm 94:18-19 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We are amazed at the vastness of God's reach, the awesome breadth of his power, and the glorious sweep of...
Replies
0
Views
91
  • Article Article
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, —Psalm 95:6-7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Worship is more than our hearts, souls, and words...
Replies
0
Views
123
  • Article Article
The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes. —Psalm 119:64 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Sometimes we get so caught up in the loving wonders of God's creation and the marvelous blessings of "the work of his hands" (Psalm 19:1, 111:7) that we forget to ask him to teach...
Replies
0
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom