Nobody is reading this thread right now.

O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me...

Psalm 7:1 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Who or what is pursuing you? Is it a past mistake? Is it an old enemy? Is it your conscience? Is it a nagging sense of guilt? Is it someone who wants to do you physical harm? Is it a physical illness? In the middle of all the storms and struggles of life, where do you go to find peace and security? There is only One who can be a true and lasting refuge. Just One!

My Prayer...

Father God, you are my refuge and source of strength when my courage is gone and my soul is weary. Please, dear Father, destroy all the forces and powers and enemies that pursue me and seek to take me captive and draw me away from you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
pYlEs5P31Kk

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. —Philemon 1:25 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Have you noticed how words of blessing are in such short supply these days? There is something about our fallen state that makes sarcasm and ridicule easier to use than sharing a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. —Genesis 1:26 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. —1 Peter 1:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Words are powerful! They can maim, wound, and debilitate. They can also bless, encourage, and inspire. When the words are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight. —Colossians 1:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven!" You've probably seen this bumper sticker or heard something similar. In one sense, this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. —Titus 1:15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Rust stains, grass stains, blood stains, chocolate stains. ARGH! Those stains are real nightmares in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom