But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.

—Psalm 59:16 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


So many things in our lives can be stolen away by natural disasters, aging, and death. Satan could be appropriately called "The Thief of Always." But God is immovable and unstealable! We can invest ourselves in him and know our spirits are secure in his care. He is a fortress and a refuge.

My Prayer...​


O Great Rock of my salvation, thank you for being unchangeable and faithful. Thank you for being the source of security and future in a day of chaos and change. Thank you for being God. You are my God and in you I place my life, my hopes, and my future. May you be glorified in me today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.

—Psalm 59:16 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


So many things in our lives can be stolen away by natural disasters, aging, and death. Satan could be appropriately called "The Thief of Always." But God is immovable and unstealable! We can invest ourselves in him and know our spirits are secure in his care. He is a fortress and a refuge.

My Prayer...​


O Great Rock of my salvation, thank you for being unchangeable and faithful. Thank you for being the source of security and future in a day of chaos and change. Thank you for being God. You are my God and in you I place my life, my hopes, and my future. May you be glorified in me today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
Let us all sing praises to Jesus, He alone is worthy of all glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. —Psalm 59:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... So many things in our lives can be stolen away by natural disasters, aging, greedy people...
Replies
0
Views
332
  • Article Article
I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. —Psalm 16:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Many things can trouble our lives, but none can shake us loose from the grip of God's grace as our hearts remain pointed at Jesus as our LORD and our hope...
Replies
0
Views
82
  • Article Article
The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes. —Psalm 119:64 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Sometimes we get so caught up in the loving wonders of God's creation and the marvelous blessings of "the work of his hands" (Psalm 19:1, 111:7) that we forget to ask him to teach...
Replies
0
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom