God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

—Psalm 46:1 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Where can we go when all the walls fall and all the armies crumble and all hope is lost? To the eternal God, who is our Father. He preserved Israel through the most difficult of times, protected the Bible from those who would eradicate it, and has led his Church through troubles and triumphs through the centuries. He will do the same with us until he brings us home to himself.

My Prayer...​


My Rock, My Hope and My Protector, I thank you for preserving my life. I thank you for hearing my cries for help and healing. I thank you for guiding my feet into ways that have been a blessing. Please, O God, stay close by as I face the stresses and challenges in my life. Through your Spirit, enable me to grow and be an example to others as I pass through life's storm. In the name of Jesus, my Savior and Lord, I ask it. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
My Rock, My Hope and My Protector, I thank you for preserving my life. I thank you for hearing my cries for help and healing. I thank you for guiding my feet into ways that have been a blessing. Please, O God, stay close by as I face the stresses and challenges in my life. Through your Spirit, enable me to grow and be an example to others as I pass through life's storm. In the name of Jesus, my Savior and Lord, I ask it. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. —Psalm 46:1 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Where can we go when it seems as if all our walls have fallen, all the protection we have has vanished, and our hearts feel as if all hope is lost? We can go to the eternal God, who...
Replies
1
Views
155
  • Article Article
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. —Psalm 46:10 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... David's example as God's poet and psalmist King tells me that the promise of this verse is true (Psalm 37:7). Jesus' example shows that this...
Replies
0
Views
96
  • Article Article
I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches. —Psalm 119:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our treasure and our truth come from God's holy Scriptures. The Scriptures are God's guidance for us and his treasures, given to us as the Holy Spirit leads us to...
Replies
0
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom