Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.

—Psalm 31:16 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Can your faith hold during trying times? I hope mine can! This is a Psalm written during trying times. However, no matter how difficult the situation, the Psalmist still knows who God is and what he can do when he decides to do it. Even in trial he doesn't lose sight of the blessing that comes from the LORD being present.

My Prayer...​


Father, make your presence known in my life. I am confident you are there, I just need to experience your presence and receive your deliverance. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
51bsy1BpH8c


Continue reading...
 
Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.

—Psalm 31:16 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Can your faith hold during trying times? I hope mine can! This is a Psalm written during trying times. However, no matter how difficult the situation, the Psalmist still knows who God is and what he can do when he decides to do it. Even in trial he doesn't lose sight of the blessing that comes from the LORD being present.

My Prayer...​


Father, make your presence known in my life. I am confident you are there, I just need to experience your presence and receive your deliverance. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
51bsy1BpH8c


Continue reading...
💕💕
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake. —Psalm 31:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Can your faith remain strong during trying times? I hope mine can! This is a Psalm written during trying times. However, no matter how difficult the situation seemed, the...
Replies
0
Views
416
  • Article Article
The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes. —Psalm 119:64 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Sometimes we get so caught up in the loving wonders of God's creation and the marvelous blessings of "the work of his hands" (Psalm 19:1, 111:7) that we forget to ask him to teach...
Replies
0
Views
107
  • Article Article
Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. —Psalm 33:12 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Each of us needs to ask ourselves: "Who or what is the god of our culture and nation?" Certainly, our God is the LORD, the King of Israel...
Replies
0
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,338
Messages
16,798,392
Members
649,859
Latest member
Gruirton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom