Today's Verse - Psalm 3:8 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

Psalm 3:8 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

God is The Great Deliverer! That's his chosen expertise. Whether it was delivering the Israelites from Egypt through the Red Sea from Pharaoh's army ages ago or rescuing a sinner from sin and death through Christ today, our God is The Great Deliverer! So, repeatedly pray today for people who need God's deliverance from sin, death, disease, family conflict, addiction, financial concerns, legal matters, mental illness, abuse, sexual confusion, and temptation. We, his people, need God's blessing, and we believe that our deliverance comes from the LORD. But even more, those who don't know Jesus need God's deliverance, and their deliverance comes from the LORD, too.

My Prayer...​

Holy and Righteous Father, please deliver the friends I have on my heart today. Please release them from their bondage and bring them into a time of blessing, comfort, and assurance of your abiding presence. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. —Genesis 3:15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God's words are his curse upon the serpent who tempted and lured Eve and Adam to sin. Satan is the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. —Colossians 3:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... My world is beautiful today — great weather, wonderful church, loving spouse, great kids, and blessed with all I truly need. But this will certainly...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ. —Philippians 3:7-8...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication. —1 Thessalonians 4:3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Sanctified sounds "churchy" and old-fashioned to many people today. However, sanctified is a powerful God-fashioned word that means to make...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. —James 4:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... James' brother, Jesus, taught this principle when he healed on the Sabbath (Mark 3:1-7) and told the parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:29-37). If we have the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom